- 4 Days per week – Full Time
- Complete the Payroll function for multiple companies including data entry of employee time sheets
- Government remittance calculations and timely remittances of HST, WSIB, EHT, Source deductions, T5018 reporting and other items as needed.
- Coding, verifying and processing of Vendor Invoices (A/P)
- Complete A/P Cheque Runs and electronic payments to pay vendors, government remittances, etc.
- Processing Customer Billing and posting cash applications (receiving A/R payments)
- Processing Customer deposits and agreement of purchase and sales.
- Running various reports such as Aged A/R, Aged A/P, trail balance, etc.
- Perform Month and year end journal entries
- Perform Bank Reconciliations & other Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Review Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement for accuracy
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements for various companies
- Setup Annual Budgets / Forecasts
- Other accounting and administrative duties as assigned
- 5 + years full cycle book keeping / accounting experience with technical accounting skills
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks, and Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Previous experience in the home construction/construction industry is an asset
- Knowledge of TelPay is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision but knows when and how to ask for help/instruction
- The ideal candidate will be organized and flexible to changing business conditions
What we offer
- Fun, casual, family oriented working environment.
- 4 days a week with competitive compensation and group benefits opportunities